The Law Offices of Aaron J. Stewart assists individuals, married couples, family businesses, and family farms to create sustainable and effective estate plans and succession plans. We also assist families and beneficiaries in the administration of a deceased person’s trust and estate, including trust administrations and probate. We represent estate planning clients in Chico, Redding, and the entire North State. We can provide you with the following estate planning techniques and instruments to protect and pass your assets:
- Living Trusts; Revocable Trusts; Irrevocable Trusts
- Wills and Pour-Over Wills
- Marital Estate Planning, including A/B Trusts, Marital Trusts, Bypass Trusts or Credit Shelter Trusts, and QTIP Trusts
- Estate Planning for Family Farms and Clients in the Agricultural Industry
- Succession Planning and Legacy issues for Businesses and Individuals
- Durable Powers of Attorney, including Health Care Directive and Physician Directives, and Durable Power of Attorney for Finances
- Minimizing Tax Consequences, including Estate Tax, Gift Tax, Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax (GST)
- Advice regarding Annuities, Life Insurance, and Pension Benefits
- Trust Administrations
You must have a wills and trusts attorney who approaches estate planning with the utmost care and attention to detail as you are entrusting your attorney with those assets, items, and even relationships that represent your life’s work. We take pride in staying on the cutting edge of implementing effective strategies for protecting you and your family.
For further information on how we can best assist you, please contact the Law Offices of Aaron J. Stewart.